NEW Advanced Moisturising Cream - 200g
- NEW double the size, improved formulation, now with additional natural oils
- An Advanced natural treatment for Eczema and other dry skin conditions.
- Gentle, kind and soothing, XANDERM Advanced is suitable for all the family.
- Made with the finest natural oils, XANDERM Advanced will feed and moisturise your skin back to great condition.
Free UK Shipping on orders over £15.
XANDERM Advanced is based on our original formula XANDERM Original. As such it has the same core benefits, but with the addition of a few extra ingredients we have created a cream that brings increased relief to dry skin conditions. The cream uses natural oils with amazing properties to moisturise and protect your family's skin.
- Sea Buckthorn Oil - Naturally Rich in Fatty Acids, Vitamins and Minerals.
- Evening Primrose Oil - Rich in famma linoleic acid, with anti-inflamatory and anti-oxidant effects.
- Rosehip Oil - Contains Vitamin A, assists with cell regeneration.
- Camellia Oil - Quickly Absorbed, Nourishing for Dry, Damaged Skin, High in Oleic Acid.
- Safflower Oil - Especially suited to extremely Dry Skin, High in Oleic Acid.
- Grape Seed Oil - Highly Moisturising, easily absorbed, rich in vitamins.
Aqua, Caprylic / capric triglyceride (Light Coconut Oil), Glyceryl stearate & Peg100 stearate (Vegetable derived), Vitis vinifera (Grape) seed oil, Glycerin (Veg), Glyceryl stearate, Cetyl alcohol, Stearic Acid, Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower Seed), Oenothera biennis (Evening Primrose), Camellia kissi (Camellia Seed), Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Hippophae rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn), Lavendula angustifolia (Lavender), Citrus bergamia (Bergamot), Phenoxyethanol & Ethylhexyglycerin, Sodium bicarbonate, Tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E), Citral*, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Linalool*. *Naturally occurring.
We advise that you apply XANDERM twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening before bed, though it can be used more frequently for extremely dry skin. We find that XANDERM is particularly effective when applied directly after a bath or shower. If you are currently using a paraffin based product, try introducing XANDERM as part of your current routine, before you apply the paraffin based cream or emollient. When you start to see the skin improve you can reduce your use of paraffin based products, with the aim of eradicating them forever.